DeSoto Tudor on Capitol Hill is temporally closed until January 6,2021.
With the Utah Covid -19 cases escalating, we need to step back and wait for our Governor to take the lead and grasp the control of Covid – 19.
We are asking for the people in the State of Utah, help with the reduction of Covid -19.
Follow the guidelines, Be Safe – Wear a Mask – Wash Your Hands – Practice Social Distancing
See you all in January!
COVID – 19 GUIDELINES
- Due to the increase of Covid -19 patients, we have raised our age requirement to 35 years of age, unless you have stayed with us before.
- Limiting the number of guests to two (2) at any given time.
- All guests upon check-in must confirm that they have not been exposed, exhibiting symptoms, travel to any areas that are consider hot spots in the last 14 days prior to arrival.
- The guests will have their temperature read upon check-in. Should their temperature be above normal, they will be denied accommodations. Guests will receive a voucher for accommodations later date.
- Mask are required in all common areas. If the guests refuse to wear their mask in the common area, they could be asked to leave. No voucher or refunds will be issued.
- Hepa filters must remain on during their stay.
- No visitors will be allowed on the property unless prior arrangements have been discussed with the owner. They will also have to abide by the Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The DeSoto Tudor Suite will be thoroughly clean, disinfected prior to arrival. All linen, towels, furniture, pillows will also be sanitized to ensure that the guests are provide a safe and clean environment.